Qualified, properly trained personnel know the risks present in the workplace, the measures that need to be taken, and how to ensure all provisions are complied with. In-house training provides your employees with the exact knowledge they need.
From auxiliary staff to board members, we instruct and train employees in all areas of operational safety. These training sessions reflect the latest safety findings, legal provisions, your operational situation, knowledge, our experience, special cases and requirements. Our in-house training sessions consist of presentations, experiments, workshops, discussions and exercises, and take place on your premises (offices or facilities) based on your requirements.
Benefits and services
The benefits for you
- You receive optimised training that is coordinated to your exact requirements
- Trained employees who are aware of all operational situations are proven to respond more effectively during normal operation and in an emergency
- You receive support from us to ensure your operations meet all legal requirements
- You receive information about measures that can be taken quickly if problems arise
- In-person training facilitates acceptance from all participants
In-house training is tailored to your operations and your workforce.
Training is provided in all areas of the following subjects:
- Fire protection
- Occupational safety
- Anti-intruder and anti-theft protection (security)
- Natural hazards
- Safety when handling chemicals
- Explosion protection
- Environmental protection
- Hazardous substances
- Risk management
In-house training includes the following services
- Identification of requirements and expectations
- Determination of goals, teaching approach and educational resources
- Provision of customised documents
- Expert presentation of learning content
- Incorporation of learning checks and tests as required
The courses provided supplement the public training and professional development courses from the Swiss Safety Center AG.