How to gain recognised qualifications
Some professional development courses provided by the Swiss Safety Center Academy are eligible for recognition or credits from national (VKF, SGAS) or European (CFPA-E) institutions.
An overview of professional development courses with recognised training days, training units and CFPA-E credits is available here:
The benefits for you
- Better application prospects
- Expertise gives your company more of a competitive advantage
- Better remuneration
- Greater professional skillset
- A stronger basis in negotiations
- Expansion of personal network of contacts
- Workflows can be optimised and streamlined
The Swiss Society for Industrial Safety (SGAS) recognises the majority of courses provided by Swiss Safety Center AG as continuing professional development. This secures entry in the SGAS register covering occupational doctors and other specialists in occupational safety.
The Swiss Society for Occupational Hygiene (SGAH) recognises those courses involving occupational hygiene as continuing professional development.
The Cantonal Association for Fire Insurance (VKF) recognises the majority of courses provided by Swiss Safety Center AG on fire protection as continuing professional development.
The Swiss accreditation body SAS has accredited the Swiss Safety Center to certify qualified personnel in preventative fire protection according to ISO/IEC 17024:2012 in the following categories:
- Safety representative for fire protection, Swiss Safety Center
- Safety representative for fire protection, Canton of Zurich
- Fire protection expert, Swiss Safety Center
- Communal fire protection expert, Canton of Zurich (follow-up certification only)
Find out more here.